Alaska Statutes Title 28. Motor Vehicles
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 28. Motor Vehicles. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 28. Motor Vehicles. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 01. Alaska Uniform Traffic Laws Act
- Chapter 05. Administration
- Chapter 10. Vehicle Registration, Liens, and Title
- Chapter 11. Abandoned Vehicles
- Chapter 15. Drivers' Licenses
- Chapter 17. Commercial Driver Training Schools
- Chapter 20. Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility Act
- Chapter 22. Mandatory Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Chapter 23. Transportation Network Companies and Drivers
- Chapter 32. Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Citations
- Chapter 33. Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 35. Offenses and Accidents
- Chapter 37. Driver License Compact
- Chapter 39. Snowmobiles
- Chapter 90. General and Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.