Alaska Statutes Title 19. Highways and Ferries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 19. Highways and Ferries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 19. Highways and Ferries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 05. Administration
- Chapter 10. State Highway System
- Chapter 15. Financial Provisions
- Chapter 20. Cooperation by and with the State
- Chapter 22. Landscaping and Scenic Enhancement
- Chapter 25. Utilities, Advertising, Encroachments, and Memorials
- Chapter 27. Junk Yards
- Chapter 30. Access Roads and Local Service Roads and Trails
- Chapter 40. James Dalton Highway
- Chapter 59. General Provisions for as 19.05 - 19.59
- Chapter 65. Alaska Marine Highway System
- Chapter 75. Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.