Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The Department of Labor and Workforce Development shall
(1) have all violators of AS 18.60.180 - 18.60.390 prosecuted;
(2) issue, suspend, or revoke for cause, inspection certificates provided for in AS 18.60.390;
(3) take action necessary for the enforcement of the laws and regulations governing the use of boilers and unfired pressure vessels;
(4) keep a complete record of the type, dimensions, maximum allowable working pressure, age, condition, location, and date of the last recorded internal inspection of boilers and unfired pressure vessels to which AS 18.60.180 - 18.60.390 apply;
(5) adopt regulations establishing reasonable fees for administering special inspector examinations and for processing applications for special inspector commissions; and
(6) do acts necessary to carry out the purposes of AS 18.60.180 - 18.60.390.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender § 18.60.220. Duties of the Department of Labor and Workforce Development - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-18-health-safety-housing-human-rights-and-public-defender/ak-st-sect-18-60-220.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?