Alaska Statutes Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender § 18.07.045. Time standards for review of applications for certificates of need
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Alaska Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The director may, in accordance with Title 63G, Chapter 4, Administrative Procedures Act, issue an order to deny, suspend, or revoke an application or registration upon a finding that the order is in the public interest and that:
(1) the application for registration or renewal is incomplete or misleading in a material respect;
(2) the applicant or person registered under this chapter or an officer, director, agent, or employee of the applicant or registrant has:
(a) violated this chapter;
(b) violated Chapter 11, Utah Consumer Sales Practices Act;
(c) been enjoined by a court, or is the subject of an administrative order issued in this or another state, if the injunction or order:
(i) includes a finding or admission of fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, or material misrepresentation; or
(ii) is based on a finding of lack of integrity, truthfulness, or mental competence of the applicant;
(d) obtained or attempted to obtain a registration by misrepresentation;
(e) failed to timely provide the division with any information required by this chapter; or
(f) failed to pay a fine imposed by the division;
(3) the applicant's or registrant's bond, letter of credit, or certificate of deposit ceases to be in effect;
(4) the applicant or registrant requested an exemption from maintaining a bond, letter of credit, or certificate of deposit under Section 13-23-6, but does not meet the requirements for exemption; or
(5) the applicant or registrant ceases to provide health spa services.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender § 18.07.045. Time standards for review of applications for certificates of need - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-18-health-safety-housing-human-rights-and-public-defender/ak-st-sect-18-07-045.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?