Alaska Statutes Title 17. Food and Drugs
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Alaska Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 06. Sale of Organic Meat, Fish, Poultry, and Processed Foods
- Chapter 20. Alaska Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Chapter 21. Illicit Synthetic Drugs
- Chapter 22. Use of Epinephrine in Emergency Situations
- Chapter 30. Controlled Substances
- Chapter 37. Medical Uses of Marijuana
- Chapter 38. The Regulation of Marijuana
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.