Alaska Statutes Title 17. Food and Drugs
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 17. Food and Drugs. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 17. Food and Drugs. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 06. Sale of Organic Meat, Fish, Poultry, and Processed Foods
- Chapter 20. Alaska Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Chapter 21. Illicit Synthetic Drugs
- Chapter 22. Use of Epinephrine in Emergency Situations
- Chapter 30. Controlled Substances
- Chapter 37. Medical Uses of Marijuana
- Chapter 38. The Regulation of Marijuana
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.