Alaska Statutes Title 16. Fish and Game
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 16. Fish and Game. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 16. Fish and Game. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 05. Fish and Game Code and Definitions
- Chapter 10. Fisheries and Fishing Regulations
- Chapter 20. Protection of Fish and Game; Refuges, Sanctuaries, Range Areas, and Habitat Areas
- Chapter 25. Stocking of Public Land
- Chapter 30. Destruction of Big Game Animals and Wild Fowl
- Chapter 35. Predatory Animals
- Chapter 40. Commercial Use of Fish and Game
- Chapter 43. Regulation of Entry Into Alaska Commercial Fisheries
- Chapter 45. Pacific Marine Fisheries Compact
- Chapter 51. Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute
- Chapter 52. Fishery Industrial Technology Center
- Chapter 55. Shooting and Firearm Safety
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.