(1) “department” means the Department of Administration;
(2) “donation” means a monetary donation made under AS 13.50.150 ;
(3) “donor” has the meaning given in AS 13.52.268 ;
(4) “fund” means the anatomical gift awareness fund established under AS 13.50.160 ;
(5) “gift” means an anatomical gift; in this paragraph, “anatomical gift” has the meaning given in AS 13.52.390 ;
(6) “motor vehicle or identification document” means
(A) a motor vehicle registration, a driver's license, or an instruction permit, or a renewal of the registration, license, or permit; or
(B) an identification card issued under AS 18.65.310 ;
(7) “part” has the meaning given in AS 13.52.390 ;
(8) “procurement organization” has the meaning given in AS 13.52.268 ;
(9) “reasonable costs” includes the cost of
(A) computer programming and installing software and software upgrades;
(B) employee training that is specific to a registry or the donation program established under AS 13.50.150 ;
(C) producing literature that is specific to a registry or the donation program established under AS 13.50.150 ; and
(D) making hardware upgrades or handling other issues for a registry or the donation program established under AS 13.50.150 ;
(10) “registry” means a donor registry established under AS 13.50.110 ;
(11) “registry information” means information obtained under AS 13.50.100 ;
(12) “state” means a state, territory, or possession of the United States, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.