A person commits theft if
(1) with intent to deprive another of property or to appropriate property of another to oneself or a third person, the person obtains the property of another;
(2) the person commits theft of lost or mislaid property under AS 11.46.160 ;
(3) the person commits theft by deception under AS 11.46.180 ;
(4) the person commits theft by receiving under AS 11.46.190 ;
(5) the person commits theft of services under AS 11.46.200 ; or
(6) the person commits theft by failure to make required disposition of funds received or held under AS 11.46.210 .
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.