Alaska Statutes Title 10. Corporations and Associations § 10.50.650. Revocation of registration
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Alaska Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) The registration of a foreign limited liability company authorizing the company to conduct affairs in this state may be revoked by the commissioner if
(1) the company fails to file its biennial report within the time established by this chapter, or fails to pay fees or penalties established by this chapter when they are due and payable;
(2) the company fails to appoint and maintain a registered agent in this state;
(3) the company fails, after change of its registered office or registered agent, to file with the commissioner a statement of the change as required by this chapter; or
(4) a misrepresentation of a material matter has been made in an application, report, affidavit, or other document submitted under this chapter.
(b) The commissioner may not revoke the registration of a foreign limited liability company unless the
(1) commissioner has given the company at least 60 days notice by certified mail addressed to its registered agent at its registered office; and
(2) company fails before revocation to file the report, pay the fees or penalties, file the required statement of change of registered agent or registered office, or correct the misrepresentation.
(c) Upon revoking a registration, the commissioner shall
(1) issue a certificate of revocation in duplicate;
(2) file one of the certificates in the commissioner's office; and
(3) mail one of the certificates of revocation to the limited liability company at its registered office.
(d) Upon the issuance of the certificate of revocation, the authority of the limited liability company to conduct affairs in this state ceases.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 10. Corporations and Associations § 10.50.650. Revocation of registration - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-10-corporations-and-associations/ak-st-sect-10-50-650.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?