Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) A limited liability company may change its registered office, agent, or both, by filing with the department a signed statement that includes
(1) the name of the company;
(2) the address of its registered office;
(3) the address of its new registered office if the registered office is to be changed;
(4) the name of its registered agent;
(5) the name of its new registered agent if the registered agent is to be changed; and
(6) a statement that the change is authorized by the company's manager, or, if the company is not managed by a manager, by the members.
(b) If the department finds that the statement complies with this chapter, the department shall file it in the department's office. The change becomes effective when the statement is filed.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 10. Corporations and Associations § 10.50.060. Change of registered office or agent by company - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-10-corporations-and-associations/ak-st-sect-10-50-060.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.