Alaska Statutes Title 10. Corporations and Associations § 10.06.532. Procedure for merger
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Alaska Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
A plan of merger approved by a resolution of the board of each corporation shall be proposed setting out
(1) the names of the corporations proposing to merge and the name of the surviving corporation into which they propose to merge;
(2) the terms and conditions of the proposed merger;
(3) the manner and basis of converting the shares of each merging corporation into shares or other securities or obligations of the surviving corporation;
(4) a statement of changes in the articles of incorporation of the surviving corporation caused by the merger; and
(5) other provisions of the merger considered necessary or desirable.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 10. Corporations and Associations § 10.06.532. Procedure for merger - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-10-corporations-and-associations/ak-st-sect-10-06-532.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?