Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) A corporation may establish a procedure by which the beneficial owner of shares that are registered in the name of a nominee is recognized by the corporation as the shareholder.
(b) The procedure may set out
(1) the types of nominees to whom it applies;
(2) the rights or privileges that the corporation recognizes in a beneficial owner;
(3) the manner in which the procedure is selected by the nominee;
(4) the information that must be provided when the procedure is selected;
(5) the period when selection of the procedure is effective; and
(6) other aspects of the rights and duties created.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 10. Corporations and Associations § 10.06.356. Shares held by nominees - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-10-corporations-and-associations/ak-st-sect-10-06-356.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?