Wyoming Statutes Title 27. Labor and Employment
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wyoming Statutes Title 27. Labor and Employment. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 27. Labor and Employment. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wyoming Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Labor and Statistics
- Chapter 3. Unemployment Compensation
- Chapter 4. Wages
- Chapter 5. Hours of Labor
- Chapter 6. Employment of Women and Children
- Chapter 7. Labor Unions; Disputes and Injunctions; Right to Work
- Chapter 8. Employment Offices and Agencies
- Chapter 9. Fair Employment Practices
- Chapter 10. Collective Bargaining for Fire Fighters
- Chapter 11. Occupational Health and Safety
- Chapter 13. Displaced Worker Education and Training
- Chapter 14. Worker's Compensation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.