West Virginia Code Chapter 9. Human Services
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 9. Human Services. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 9. Human Services. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Legislative Purpose and Definitions
- Article 2. Commissioner of Human Services; Powers, Duties and Responsibilities Generally
- Article 3. Application for and Granting of Assistance
- Article 4. State Advisory Board; Medical Services Fund; Advisory Council; General Relief Fund
- Article 4A. Medicaid Uncompensated Care Fund
- Article 4B. Physician/Medical Practitioner Provider Medicaid Act
- Article 4C. Health Care Provider Medicaid Enhancement Act
- Article 4D. Medicaid Buy-In Program
- Article 4E. Long-Term Care Partnership Program
- Article 5. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 6. Social Services for Adults
- Article 7. Fraud and Abuse in the Medicaid Program
- Article 9. Wv Works Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.