West Virginia Code Chapter 5A. Department of Administration
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 5A. Department of Administration. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 5A. Department of Administration. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Department of Administration
- Article 1A. Chief Technology Officer
- Article 2. Finance Division
- Article 2A. Use of Alternative Fuels in State-Owned Vehicles
- Article 3. Purchasing Division
- Article 3A. Central Nonprofit Coordinating Agency and Committee for the Purchase of Commodities and Services from the Handicapped
- Article 3B. Energy-Savings Contracts
- Article 4. General Services Division
- Article 5. Governor's Mansion Advisory Committee
- Article 6. Office of Technology
- Article 7. Information Services and Communications Division
- Article 8. Public Records Management and Preservation Act
- Article 9. Voluntary Gilding the Dome Check-Off Program
- Article 10. Real Estate Division
- Article 11. Public Land Corporation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.