West Virginia Code Chapter 56. Pleading and Practice
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 56. Pleading and Practice. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 56. Pleading and Practice. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Venue
- Article 2. Notices and Motions
- Article 3. Writs, Process and Order of Publication
- Article 4. Rules and Pleading
- Article 5. Payment and Setoff
- Article 6. Trial
- Article 7. Procedure on Orders of Reference
- Article 8. Abatement, Revival, Discontinuance, Reinstatement of Suits; Substitution of Parties
- Article 9. Removal of Causes
- Article 10. Miscellaneous Provisions Relating to Procedure
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.