West Virginia Code Chapter 49. West Virginia Child Welfare Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 49. West Virginia Child Welfare Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 49. West Virginia Child Welfare Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. General Provisions and Definitions
- Article 2. State Responsibilities for Children
- Article 3. Specialized Advocacy Programs
- Article 4. Court Actions
- Article 5. Record Keeping and Database
- Article 6. Missing Children Information Act
- Article 7. Interstate Cooperation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.