West Virginia Code Chapter 46. Uniform Commercial Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 46. Uniform Commercial Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 46. Uniform Commercial Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Sales
- Article 2A. Leases
- Article 3. Negotiable Instruments
- Article 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Article 4A. Funds Transfers
- Article 5. Letters of Credit
- Article 7. Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading and Other Documents of Title
- Article 8. Investment Securities
- Article 9. Secured Transactions; Sales of Accounts and Chattel Paper
- Article 10. Effective Date and Repealer
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.