West Virginia Code Chapter 44. Administration of Estates and Trusts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 44. Administration of Estates and Trusts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 44. Administration of Estates and Trusts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Personal Representatives
- Article 2. Proof and Allowance of Claims Against Estates of Decedents
- Article 3. Fiduciary Commissioners; Powers and Duties
- Article 3A. Optional Procedure for Proof and Allowance of Claims Against Estates of Decedents; County Option
- Article 4. Accounting by Personal Representatives
- Article 5. General Provisions as to Personal Representatives
- Article 5A. Powers of Fiduciaries
- Article 6. Investments by Fiduciaries
- Article 6A. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
- Article 6C. Uniform Prudent Investor Act
- Article 7. Resignation of Personal Representatives and Procedure Upon Resignation
- Article 8. Real Estate of Decedents
- Article 9. Persons Presumed to Be Dead and Their Estates
- Article 10. Guardians and Wards Generally
- Article 11. Transfer of Property of Nonresidents and Residents
- Article 12. Powers of Clerk in Vacation of County Court
- Article 13. Powers and Duties of Clerks of County Courts in Counties Having Separate Tribunal for Police and Fiscal Purposes
- Article 15. Veterans' Guardianship and Commitment
- Article 16. Trusts for Children with Autism
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.