West Virginia Code Chapter 4. The Legislature
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 4. The Legislature. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 4. The Legislature. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Officers, Members and Employees; Appropriations; Investigations; Display of Flags; Records; Use of Capitol Building; Prefiling of Bills and Resolutions; Standing Committees; Interim Meetings; Next Meeting of the Senate
- Article 1A. Legislative Immunity
- Article 2. Legislative Auditor; Powers; Functions; Duties; Compensation
- Article 2A. Compensation for and Expenses of Members of the Legislature
- Article 2B. Work Groups
- Article 3. Joint Committee on Government and Finance
- Article 5. Commission on Special Investigations
- Article 7. Legislative Building Commission
- Article 8. Capitol Building Commission
- Article 10. Performance Review Act
- Article 11. Legislative Appropriation of Federal Funds
- Article 11A. Legislative Appropriation of Tobacco Settlement Funds
- Article 12. Establishment of a West Virginia Law Institute
- Article 13. West Virginia Sesquicentennial of the American Civil War Commission and Fund
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.