West Virginia Code Chapter 36. Estates and Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 36. Estates and Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 36. Estates and Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Creation of Estates Generally
- Article 1A. Uniform Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities
- Article 2. Disposition of Estates Subject to Future Interests
- Article 3. Form and Effect of Deeds and Contracts
- Article 4. Covenants
- Article 5. Release or Disclaimer of Powers of Appointment
- Article 7. Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Article 8. Uniform Unclaimed Property Act
- Article 8A. Unclaimed Stolen Property Held by Law-Enforcement Agencies
- Article 9. West Virginia Real Estate Time-Sharing Act
- Article 10. Uniform Transfer on Death Security Registration Act
- Article 11. Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act
- Article 12. Uniform Real Property Transfer on Death Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.