West Virginia Code Chapter 31D. West Virginia Business Corporation Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 31D. West Virginia Business Corporation Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 31D. West Virginia Business Corporation Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Incorporation
- Article 3. Purposes and Powers
- Article 4. Name
- Article 5. Office and Agent
- Article 6. Shares and Distributions
- Article 7. Shareholders
- Article 8. Directors and Officers
- Article 10. Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Article 11. Mergers and Share Exchanges
- Article 12. Disposition of Assets
- Article 13. Appraisal Rights
- Article 14. Dissolution
- Article 15. Foreign Corporations
- Article 16. Records and Reports
- Article 17. Transition Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.