West Virginia Code Chapter 31B. Uniform Limited Liability Company Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 31B. Uniform Limited Liability Company Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 31B. Uniform Limited Liability Company Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Organization
- Article 3. Relations of Members and Managers to Persons Dealing with Limited Liability Company
- Article 4. Relations of Members to Each Other and to Limited Liability Company
- Article 5. Transferees and Creditors of Member
- Article 6. Member's Dissociation
- Article 7. Member's Dissociation When Business Not Wound Up
- Article 8. Winding Up Company's Business
- Article 9. Conversions and Mergers
- Article 10. Foreign Limited Liability Companies
- Article 11. Derivative Actions
- Article 12. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 13. Professional Limited Liability Companies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.