West Virginia Code Chapter 3. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 3. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 3. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. General Provisions and Definitions
- Article 1A. State Election Commission and Secretary of State
- Article 1B. Fair Campaign Practices
- Article 1C. Accessible Voting Technology Act
- Article 2. Registration of Voters
- Article 3. Voting by Absentees
- Article 3A. Vote by Mail Pilot Program
- Article 3B. Uniformed Services and Overseas Voter Pilot Program
- Article 4A. Electronic Voting Systems
- Article 5. Primary Elections and Nominating Procedures
- Article 6. Conduct and Administration of Elections
- Article 7. Contested Elections
- Article 8. Regulation and Control of Elections
- Article 9. Offenses and Penalties
- Article 10. Filling Vacancies
- Article 11. Amendments to the State Constitution
- Article 12. West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals Public Campaign Financing Pilot Program
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.