West Virginia Code Chapter 22C. Environmental Resources; Boards, Authorities, Commissions and Compacts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 22C. Environmental Resources; Boards, Authorities, Commissions and Compacts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 22C. Environmental Resources; Boards, Authorities, Commissions and Compacts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Water Development Authority
- Article 2. Water Pollution Control Revolving Fund Act
- Article 3. Solid Waste Management Board
- Article 4. County and Regional Solid Waste Authorities
- Article 4A. Local Participation; Referendum
- Article 6. Hazardous Waste Facility Siting Approval
- Article 8. Shallow Gas Well Review Board
- Article 9. Oil and Gas Conservation
- Article 10. Interstate Mining Compact
- Article 11. Interstate Commission on the Potomac River Basin
- Article 12. Ohio River Valley Water Sanitation Commission
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.