West Virginia Code Chapter 22A. Miners' Health, Safety and Training
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 22A. Miners' Health, Safety and Training. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 22A. Miners' Health, Safety and Training. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training; Administration; Enforcement
- Article 1A. Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training; Administration; Substance Abuse
- Article 2. Underground Mines
- Article 2A. Use of Diesel-Powered Equipment in Underground Coal Mines
- Article 3. Underground Clay Mine
- Article 4. Open-Pit Mines, Cement Manufacturing Plants and Underground Limestone and Sandstone Mines
- Article 5. Board of Appeals
- Article 6. Board of Coal Mine Health and Safety
- Article 7. Board of Miner Training, Education and Certification
- Article 8. Certification of Underground and Surface Coal Miners
- Article 9. Mine Inspectors' Examining Board
- Article 10. Emergency Medical Personnel
- Article 11. Mine Safety Technology
- Article 12. Underground Accident Investigations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.