West Virginia Code Chapter 21A. Unemployment Compensation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 21A. Unemployment Compensation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 21A. Unemployment Compensation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Unemployment Compensation
- Article 1A. Definitions
- Article 2. The Commissioner of the Bureau of Employment Programs
- Article 2A. Emergency Employment Supplemental Matching Program
- Article 2B. Group Insurance Plans for Regular Employees
- Article 2C. Military Incentive Program
- Article 4. Board of Review
- Article 5. Employer Coverage and Responsibility
- Article 6. Employee Eligibility; Benefits
- Article 6A. Extended Benefits Program
- Article 7. Claim Procedure
- Article 8. Unemployment Compensation Fund
- Article 8A. Employment Security Debt Funds
- Article 9. Unemployment Compensation Administration Fund
- Article 10. General Provisions
- Article 11. Limitations on Certain Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.