West Virginia Code Chapter 14. Claims Due and Against the State
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 14. Claims Due and Against the State. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 14. Claims Due and Against the State. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Claims Due the State
- Article 2. Claims Against the State
- Article 2A. Compensation Awards to Victims of Crimes
- Article 2B. Distribution of Crime Profits
- Article 3. Interest on Public Contracts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.