West Virginia Code Chapter 12. Public Moneys and Securities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 12. Public Moneys and Securities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 12. Public Moneys and Securities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. State Depositories
- Article 1A. West Virginia Small Business Linked Deposit Program
- Article 2. Payment and Deposit of Taxes and Other Amounts Due the State or Any Political Subdivision
- Article 3. Appropriations, Expenditures and Deductions
- Article 3A. Financial Electronic Commerce
- Article 4. Accounts, Reports and General Provisions
- Article 4A. Centralized Management of Complaints
- Article 4B. Computer Donation Program
- Article 5. Public Securities
- Article 6. West Virginia Investment Management Board
- Article 6A. The Debt Management Act of 1991
- Article 6C. West Virginia Board of Treasury Investments
- Article 6D. West Virginia Enterprise Resource Planning Board
- Article 7. Jobs Investment Trust Fund
- Article 8. Pension Liability Redemption
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.