West Virginia Code Chapter 1. The State and Its Subdivisions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 1. The State and Its Subdivisions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 1. The State and Its Subdivisions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Limits and Jurisdiction
- Article 2. Apportionment of Representation
- Article 3. Creation of New County; Change in County Line
- Article 4. Seat of Government of Political Subdivisions
- Article 5. Acquisition and Disposition of Real Property by and Between Public Bodies
- Article 6. State Purchase of American-Made Flags
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.