Wisconsin Statutes Trade Regulations (Ch. 125 to 139)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Trade Regulations (Ch. 125 to 139). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Trade Regulations (Ch. 125 to 139). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 125. Alcohol Beverages
- Chapter 126. Agricultural Producer Security
- Chapter 128. Creditors' Actions
- Chapter 129. Consignments of Works of Fine Art
- Chapter 132. Trademarks, Badges and Labeled Products
- Chapter 133. Trusts and Monopolies
- Chapter 134. Miscellaneous Trade Regulations
- Chapter 135. Dealership Practices
- Chapter 136. Future Service Plans
- Chapter 137. Authentications and Electronic Transactions and Records
- Chapter 138. Money and Rates of Interest
- Chapter 139. Beverage, Controlled Substances and Tobacco Taxes
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.