Wisconsin Statutes Property (Ch. 700 to 710)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Property (Ch. 700 to 710). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Property (Ch. 700 to 710). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 700. Interests in Property
- Chapter 701. Trusts
- Chapter 702. Powers of Appointment
- Chapter 703. Condominiums
- Chapter 704. Landlord and Tenant
- Chapter 705. Multiple-Party and Agency Accounts; Nonprobate Transfers at Death; Transfer on Death Security Registration
- Chapter 706. Conveyances of Real Property; Recording; Titles
- Chapter 707. Time-Share Ownership
- Chapter 708. Mortgages and Land Contracts
- Chapter 709. Disclosures by Owners of Real Estate
- Chapter 710. Miscellaneous Property Provisions
- Chapter 711. Digital Property
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.