Wisconsin Statutes Police Regulations (Ch. 163 to 177)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Police Regulations (Ch. 163 to 177). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Police Regulations (Ch. 163 to 177). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 164. Law Enforcement Officers' Bill of Rights
- Chapter 165. Department of Justice
- Chapter 167. Safeguards of Persons and Property
- Chapter 168. Petroleum Products and Dangerous Substances
- Chapter 169. Captive Wildlife
- Chapter 170. Strays and Lost Chattels
- Chapter 171. Unclaimed Property
- Chapter 172. Animals Distrained or Doing Damage
- Chapter 173. Animals; Humane Officers
- Chapter 174. Dogs
- Chapter 175. Miscellaneous Police Provisions
- Chapter 177. Uniform Unclaimed Property Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.