Wisconsin Statutes Organization of State Government (Ch. 13 to 22)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Organization of State Government (Ch. 13 to 22). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Organization of State Government (Ch. 13 to 22). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 13. Legislative Branch
- Chapter 14. Constitutional Offices and Interstate Bodies
- Chapter 15. Structure of the Executive Branch
- Chapter 16. Department of Administration
- Chapter 17. Resignations, Vacancies, and Removals from Office
- Chapter 18. State Debt, Revenue Obligations and Operating Notes
- Chapter 19. General Duties of Public Officials
- Chapter 20. Appropriations and Budget Management
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.