Wisconsin Statutes Evidence (Ch. 901 to 937)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Evidence (Ch. 901 to 937). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Evidence (Ch. 901 to 937). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 901. Evidence--General Provisions
- Chapter 902. Evidence--Judicial Notice
- Chapter 903. Evidence--Presumptions
- Chapter 904. Evidence--Relevancy and Its Limits
- Chapter 905. Evidence--Privileges
- Chapter 906. Evidence--Witnesses
- Chapter 907. Evidence--Opinions and Expert Testimony
- Chapter 908. Evidence--Hearsay
- Chapter 909. Evidence--Authentication and Identification
- Chapter 910. Evidence--Contents of Writings, Recordings and Photographs
- Chapter 911. Evidence--Miscellaneous Rules
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.