Wisconsin Statutes Elections (Ch. 5 to 12)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Elections (Ch. 5 to 12). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Elections (Ch. 5 to 12). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 5. Elections--General Provisions; Ballots and Voting Systems
- Chapter 6. The Electors
- Chapter 7. Election Officials; Boards; Selection and Duties; Canvassing
- Chapter 8. Nominations, Primaries, Elections
- Chapter 9. Post-Election Actions; Direct Legislation
- Chapter 10. Election Notices
- Chapter 11. Campaign Financing
- Chapter 12. Prohibited Election Practices
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.