Wisconsin Statutes Criminal Procedure (Ch. 967 to 980)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Criminal Procedure (Ch. 967 to 980). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Criminal Procedure (Ch. 967 to 980). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 967. Criminal Procedure--General Provisions
- Chapter 968. Commencement of Criminal Proceedings
- Chapter 969. Bail and Other Conditions of Release
- Chapter 970. Criminal Procedure--Preliminary Proceedings
- Chapter 971. Criminal Procedure--Proceedings Before and at Trial
- Chapter 972. Criminal Trials
- Chapter 973. Sentencing
- Chapter 974. Criminal Procedure--Appeals, New Trials and Writs of Error
- Chapter 975. Sex Crimes Law
- Chapter 976. Uniform Acts in Criminal Proceedings
- Chapter 977. State Public Defender
- Chapter 978. District Attorneys
- Chapter 979. Investigation of Deaths
- Chapter 980. Sexually Violent Person Commitments
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.