Wisconsin Statutes Crimes (Ch. 938 to 951)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Crimes (Ch. 938 to 951). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Crimes (Ch. 938 to 951). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 938. Juvenile Justice Code
- Chapter 939. Crimes--General Provisions
- Chapter 940. Crimes Against Life and Bodily Security
- Chapter 941. Crimes Against Public Health and Safety
- Chapter 942. Crimes Against Reputation, Privacy and Civil Liberties
- Chapter 943. Crimes Against Property
- Chapter 944. Crimes Against Sexual Morality
- Chapter 945. Gambling
- Chapter 946. Crimes Against Government and Its Administration
- Chapter 947. Crimes Against Public Peace, Order and Other Interests
- Chapter 948. Crimes Against Children
- Chapter 949. Awards for the Victims of Crimes
- Chapter 950. Rights of Victims and Witnesses of Crime
- Chapter 951. Crimes Against Animals
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.