Wisconsin Statutes Agriculture, Food and Trade Practices (Ch. 91 to 100)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Agriculture, Food and Trade Practices (Ch. 91 to 100). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Agriculture, Food and Trade Practices (Ch. 91 to 100). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 91. Farmland Preservation
- Chapter 92. Soil and Water Conservation and Animal Waste Management
- Chapter 93. Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
- Chapter 94. Plant Industry
- Chapter 95. Animal Health
- Chapter 96. Agricultural Marketing Act
- Chapter 97. Food, Lodging, and Recreation
- Chapter 98. Weights and Measures
- Chapter 99. Public Warehouses
- Chapter 100. Marketing; Trade Practices
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.