Washington Revised Code Title 71. Mental Illness
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 71. Mental Illness. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 71. Mental Illness. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 71.02. Mental Illness--Reimbursement of Costs for Treatment
- Chapter 71.05. Mental Illness
- Chapter 71.06. Sexual Psychopaths
- Chapter 71.09. Sexually Violent Predators
- Chapter 71.12. Private Establishments
- Chapter 71.20. Local Funds for Community Services
- Chapter 71.24. Community Mental Health Services Act
- Chapter 71.28. Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities Services--Interstate Contracts
- Chapter 71.32. Mental Health Advance Directives
- Chapter 71.34. Mental Health Services for Minors
- Chapter 71.36. Coordination of Children's Mental Health Services
- Chapter 71.98. Construction
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.