Washington Revised Code Title 66. Alcoholic Beverage Control
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 66. Alcoholic Beverage Control. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 66. Alcoholic Beverage Control. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 66.04. Definitions
- Chapter 66.08. Liquor and Cannabis Board--General Provisions
- Chapter 66.12. Exemptions
- Chapter 66.20. Liquor Permits
- Chapter 66.24. Licenses--Stamp Taxes
- Chapter 66.28. Miscellaneous Regulatory Provisions
- Chapter 66.32. Search and Seizure
- Chapter 66.36. Abatement Proceedings
- Chapter 66.40. Local Option
- Chapter 66.44. Enforcement--Penalties
- Chapter 66.98. Construction
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.