Washington Revised Code Title 62A. Uniform Commercial Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 62A. Uniform Commercial Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 62A. Uniform Commercial Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Article 10. Effective Date and Repealer
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 11. Effective Date and Transition Provisions
- Article 2. Sales
- Article 2A. Leases
- Article 3. Negotiable Instruments
- Article 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Article 4A. Funds Transfers
- Article 5. Letters of Credit
- Article 7. Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading and Other Documents of Title
- Article 8. Investment Securities
- Article 9A. Secured Transactions; Sale of Accounts, Contract Rights and Chattel Paper
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.