Washington Revised Code Title 57. Water-Sewer Districts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 57. Water-Sewer Districts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 57. Water-Sewer Districts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 57.02. General Provisions
- Chapter 57.04. Formation and Dissolution
- Chapter 57.06. Validation and Construction
- Chapter 57.08. Powers
- Chapter 57.12. Officers and Elections
- Chapter 57.16. Comprehensive Plan--Local Improvement Districts
- Chapter 57.20. Finances
- Chapter 57.22. Contracts for System Extensions
- Chapter 57.24. Annexation of Territory
- Chapter 57.28. Withdrawal of Territory
- Chapter 57.32. Consolidation of Districts--Transfer of Part of District
- Chapter 57.36. Merger of Districts
- Chapter 57.42. Disposition of Property to Public Utility District
- Chapter 57.46. Voluntary Contributions to Assist Low-Income Customers
- Chapter 57.90. Disincorporation of Districts in Counties with 210,000 Population or More
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.