Washington Revised Code Title 52. Fire Protection Districts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 52. Fire Protection Districts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 52. Fire Protection Districts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 52.02. Formation
- Chapter 52.04. Annexation
- Chapter 52.06. Merger
- Chapter 52.08. Withdrawal
- Chapter 52.10. Dissolution
- Chapter 52.12. Powers--Burning Permits
- Chapter 52.14. Commissioners
- Chapter 52.16. Finances
- Chapter 52.18. Benefit Charges
- Chapter 52.20. Local Improvement Districts
- Chapter 52.22. Special Proceedings
- Chapter 52.26. Regional Fire Protection Service Authorities
- Chapter 52.30. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 52.33. Fire Departments--Performance Measures
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.