Washington Revised Code Title 5. Evidence
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 5. Evidence. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 5. Evidence. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 5.24. Uniform Judicial Notice of Foreign Laws Act
- Chapter 5.28. Oaths and Affirmations
- Chapter 5.40. Proof--General Provisions
- Chapter 5.44. Proof--Public Documents
- Chapter 5.45. Uniform Business Records as Evidence Act
- Chapter 5.46. Uniform Photographic Copies of Business and Public Records as Evidence Act
- Chapter 5.48. Proof--Replacement of Lost Records
- Chapter 5.50. Uniform Unsworn Foreign Declarations Act
- Chapter 5.51. Uniform Interstate Depositions and Discovery Act
- Chapter 5.52. Telegraphic Communications
- Chapter 5.56. Witnesses--Compelling Attendance
- Chapter 5.60. Witnesses--Competency
- Chapter 5.62. Witnesses--Registered Nurses
- Chapter 5.64. Admissibility of CertaIn Gestures of Apology, Sympathy, Fault, Etc. in Civil Actions Against Health Care Providers
- Chapter 5.66. Admissibility of Certain Gestures Expressing Sympathy
- Chapter 5.68. News Media
- Chapter 5.70. DNA Evidence
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.