Washington Revised Code Title 30B. Washington Trust Institutions Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 30B. Washington Trust Institutions Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 30B. Washington Trust Institutions Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 30B.04. General Provisions
- Chapter 30B.08. Organization and Powers
- Chapter 30B.10. Director’s Authority--Supervision and Examination--Enforcement
- Chapter 30B.12. State Trust Companies--Board of Directors, Officers, and Shareholders
- Chapter 30B.20. State Trust Companies--Trust Deposits and Common Trust Funds
- Chapter 30B.24. State Trust Companies--Prudential Fiduciary Standards
- Chapter 30B.38. Out-Of-State Trust Institutions
- Chapter 30B.44A. State Trust Companies--Voluntary Dissolution and Liquidation
- Chapter 30B.44B. State Trust Companies--Involuntary Dissolution and Liquidation
- Chapter 30B.46. State Trust Companies--Supervisory Direction and Conservatorship
- Chapter 30B.53. State Trust Companies--Merger, Consolidation, and Conversion
- Chapter 30B.64. Private Trusts and Private Trust Companies
- Chapter 30B.72. Effect on Preexisting Trust Companies and Trust Businesses
- Chapter 30B.98. Construction
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.