Washington Revised Code Title 27. Libraries, Museums, and Historical Activities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 27. Libraries, Museums, and Historical Activities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 27. Libraries, Museums, and Historical Activities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 27.04. State Library
- Chapter 27.12. Public Libraries
- Chapter 27.15. Library Capital Facility Areas
- Chapter 27.18. Interstate Library Compact
- Chapter 27.20. State Law Library
- Chapter 27.24. County Law Libraries
- Chapter 27.34. State Historical Societies--Historic Preservation
- Chapter 27.40. Thomas Burke Memorial Washington State Museum of University of Washington
- Chapter 27.44. Indian Graves and Records
- Chapter 27.48. Preservation of Historical Materials
- Chapter 27.53. Archaeological Sites and Resources
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.