Washington Revised Code Title 16. Animals and Livestock
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 16. Animals and Livestock. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 16. Animals and Livestock. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 16.04. Trespass of Animals--General
- Chapter 16.08. Dogs
- Chapter 16.10. Dogs--Licensing--Dog Control Zones
- Chapter 16.24. Stock Restricted Areas
- Chapter 16.30. Dangerous Wild Animals
- Chapter 16.36. Animal Health
- Chapter 16.38. Livestock Diseases--Diagnostic Service Program
- Chapter 16.49. Custom Slaughtering
- Chapter 16.50. Humane Slaughter of Livestock
- Chapter 16.52. Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Chapter 16.54. Abandoned Animals
- Chapter 16.57. Identification of Livestock
- Chapter 16.58. Identification of Cattle through Licensing of Certified Feed Lots
- Chapter 16.60. Fences
- Chapter 16.65. Public Livestock Markets
- Chapter 16.67. Washington State Beef Commission
- Chapter 16.68. Disposal of Dead Animals
- Chapter 16.70. Control of Pet Animals Infected with Diseases Communicable to Humans
- Chapter 16.72. Fur Farming
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.