Washington Revised Code Title 13. Juvenile Courts and Juvenile Offenders
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 13. Juvenile Courts and Juvenile Offenders. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 13. Juvenile Courts and Juvenile Offenders. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 13.04. Basic Juvenile Court Act
- Chapter 13.06. Juvenile Offenders--Consolidated Juvenile Services Programs
- Chapter 13.16. Places of Detention
- Chapter 13.20. Management of Detention Facilities--Counties with Populations of One Million or More
- Chapter 13.24. Interstate Compact for Juveniles
- Chapter 13.32A. Family Reconciliation Act
- Chapter 13.34. Juvenile Court Act--Dependency and Termination of Parent-Child Relationship
- Chapter 13.36. Guardianship
- Chapter 13.38. Indian Child Welfare Act
- Chapter 13.40. Juvenile Justice Act of 1977
- Chapter 13.50. Keeping and Release of Records by Juvenile Justice or Care Agencies
- Chapter 13.60. Missing Children Clearinghouse
- Chapter 13.64. Emancipation of Minors
- Chapter 13.80. Learning and Life Skills Grant Program
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.