Vermont Statutes Title 6. Agriculture
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 6. Agriculture. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 6. Agriculture. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Part 1. Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets
- Part 2. Product Grades, Standards and Labeling
- Part 3. Licensing of Dealers, Auctions and Warehouses
- Part 4. Pests and Plant Diseases
- Part 5. Livestock Disease Control
- Part 6. Milk and Milk Products
- Part 7. Bees; Domestic Fur-Bearing Animals
- Part 8. Commercial Slaughter of Livestock
- Part 9. Nurseries and Nursery Stock
- Part 10. Vermont Agricultural Products
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.